Re: [APD] RE: CO2 reactors and needle valves

>What's the link? I searched around your site, but it insisted I
>subscribe to view search results. Thanks but no thanks.

I'll have Greg look into it, they __were viewable__. Seems like the images were moved recently and then not made public after that. Sorry about that but thanks for making me aware of it.

It will be/is being changed asap.

I'll email you the pics directly later if it's not cleared up by tonight if you wish.
The info on that is free and public record and I have no issues about sending the images.
Anyone is welcomed to use the design.

Regards,
Tom Barr