Re: [APD] RE: CO2 reactors and needle valves

Thomas Barr wrote:

Chris, you can see an improvement for the powerhead method on my site, it's
free to see it., just create a user name and password, if you already have
the power head, it cost about 2-3$, this will improve the powerhead only
method and not be much trouble.

The Fabco valve is a good valve. Most folks should buy several valves no
matter which one they decide to buy, it's easy to find an excuse to have
another CO2 plant tank after all. You pay the same for shipping so it's a
better deal. 6 for 100$ is a very good deal. I'm happy with the clippard's
but for about 4-5$ more, it's hard to argue.
The fabco's come in threaded and barbed ends.

What's the link? I searched around your site, but it insisted I subscribe to view search results. Thanks but no thanks.