Re: [APD] Total Dissolved Solids vs General Hardness

To follow up on this topic, the mS to ppm conversion is really handy. I had
a feeling it was doable but didn't know about the 0.64 conversion factor.
Thanks Scott. Many pH meters have dual display of conductivity or pH by
pushing a display button. The Fisher Scientific and Corning meters do. So
you can in some cases, get a lab quality pH meter and knock out two measures
at once.

This makes me wonder if there is a conversion factor from TDS to GH?

Skids