Re: [APD] RE: barley straw

Well now, *that's* the last straw! ;-)

Petroleum is quite naturual but I don't pour any "crude"
into to my aquarium water. Glass, in any natural form, is
hardly useful for aquaria except as decoration and aquarium
glass panels are hardly natural but I wouldn't be without
them for most mof my tanks.

I think "unnecessay" was probably the key word in the
quoted text.

sh