Re: [APD] RE: barley straw

>You do know that lots of types of algae is airborne? Personally, I'd
>rather avoid adding unneccesary toxic chemicals to my tank whereever
>possible, even when they don't seem to affect things at the low dose.

Sure. Let's stick to  "natural aquariums" without all these pesky
chemicals, (even if they do occur in every living cell) and stick
with things the way nature does it - welding tanks of C02 plumbed
in, bigh voltage plasma discharge emitting UV that excites a phosphour
emulating sunlight so we can grow plants in crushed rocks all the
way nature does.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://killifish.vrx.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://www.vrx.net