[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[APD] Re: Gee, light output; word output


I believe the conventional terms are "integrated" and
"non-integrated" ballast. I once heard them called
"ballasts in the compact housing" but it was acronymically
unapplealing. Anyway, integrated ballast almost always
applies to just the screw-in bulbs -- i.e., those bulbs
that are just awful as fluorescents, but compared to
incandescents, are still a great choice as replacments
Which is what I call them when I have the time ;-)

Just let me be clear: I personally sanction the use of
"Compact Fluorescent" for 3-foot long bulbs. ;-)

Acronymically unappealing? - boy, you're not kidding.

Good one! (LMAO!!)

Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com