From: aquatic-plants-bounces+wpearson=adelphia_net at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+wpearson=adelphia_net at actwin.com] On
Behalf Of Erin Poythress
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 1:53 PM
To: aquaticplants
Subject: [APD] LFS in Greensboro, NC?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some (or at
least one, I hope) LFS in the Greensboro, NC area,
preferably with good plants/plant info. I'm relocating
there at the end of the summer and when I get there
I'll need a source for healthy, preferably even
interesting plants.

Thanks!
Erin,
Already missing her old fish haunts...