Re: [APD] RE: additional fish die off

Good catch, Chuck. I completely forgot what Dr. Morin had
said about that.

Looks like not so good news for a fish, though.

sh

--- Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com> wrote:
> S. Hieber wrote:
> > Switch to Prime and one fish in a bowl and see if that
> > doesn't make the diff. Or if you can't bear to risk the
> > animal's health, test for ammonia.
>
> Only problem with testing for ammonia is that prime will
> often confuse an ammonia test kit, resulting in a result
> that looks like high ammonia.

=====
Tired of filling that aquarium all the way to the top? Ready to try something a little different? Think less water, more options. Think paludarium.

Aquarium Design Group's Mike Senske raised paludariums to a whole other level. SEE Senske paludariums at

http://www.aquariumdesigngroup.com/aquascapes/aquascapes_paludariums.htm

SEE the Senske submissons to the AGA Annual Aquascaping Contests at http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2004.cgi

HEAR and SEE Mike talk about paludarium design at The 5th AGA Annual Convention. Details/Registration at www.aquatic-gardeners.org & www.gwapa.org