Re: [APD] marine plant tank discussion ml?

I am propagating cuttings of the species I currently
have. I will let you guys know when I have some
available. We should trade species to increase the
varieties. I will make an attempt to get ahold of that
blue translucent macroalgae. What would be really cool
is if we could get every single color. Reds, browns
and greens are easy but we should try for blues,
yellows, oranges, and purples.