[APD] Producing Green Water

  I know this is going to sound like a crazy question here, but I have a good reason.  Could anyone help me to start a green water bloom, and keep it?  Is there a certain nutrient that will initiate a bloom - N,P,K.  I have started a Daphnia culture, and would prefer using GW over yeast.
  It's a 5 gal tank, and will have 40W NO flourescents.  If the GW gets too thick, I'll add an air pump to circulate the water.

Thanks for this help on a slightly off-topic question.  It is to feed the fish in my planted tank, BTW...  :-)

Jason Miller