[APD] RE: eco-complete???

I have used it and have found it to be a decent substrate that can
sustain good plant growth. Since it didn't have to be rinsed it was a
pleasure to use and there was very little clouding as well. Black water,
well who knows about that better than the people who write the marketing
spills? I wouldn't let that be any type of deciding factor in making a
choice though.

The tank I set up was a 10 gallon too and if I had to do it again I
would use two bags because one bag provided minimal depth for my
preferences. One drawback is the dark color tends to show off the
detritus build up but it's a minor thing.

Ricky Cain

http://www.aquatic-plants.org