[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Big plants
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:39:31 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200307190841.h6J8fDrC019043@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
A good solution for large rosette types plants like Swords, Crinums and
Aponogetons etc are Crypts.
There are many species, some are good sized like C. cordata var blassii.
These get up to about 18 inches or so tall.
C.c. var balansae are good for grass like plant placements but get pretty
good sized(30 inches long). C aponigetiifolia gets almost a meter long.
But C hudori does not nor does C usteriana.
Still new species being found.