[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Nutrients -- or - Knowing one's nutrient limits
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Nutrients -- or - Knowing one's nutrient limits
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:56:19 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200307210840.h6L8eDNB009165@otter.actwin.com>
Clint Brearley said, in part:
> If cost is an issue (which it is for me), why not try
> DIY-yeast CO2
> method? . . . Once
> you've used CO2 and seen the results first-hand you'll
> wonder how you
> did without it in the past.
But once you do a low maintenance, slow grow tank, without
added CO2, moderate light, moderate ferts or no added ferts
besides fish food, then you might wonder how you ever did
without that method -- it's so little work ;-)
Added CO2 is just one element that a gardener can use for a
successful planted aquarium -- depending on the gardener's
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!