Remember me?

Greetings fellow plant people!  It has been a long while, but I'm sure
everyone knows how life can get in the way of our hobbies.  I'll try to
keep my priorities straight going forward.

Been digging back into the tank over the past month after more than
a year of neglect.

Stopped into 'The Aquarium Center' on Blackwood-Clemonton Road in
South Jersey today.  This has always been one of the better plant
stores in the Philadelphia area and they have redone their plant
section since my last visit.  All I can say is that it's worth a trip if
you're in the area.

Of note was some micranthemum, I don't believe I've ever seen that
for sale in a store before.

BTW, they also had some SAE's.

I hope you find George soon.

Regards,

John Haydt
Lansdale, PA
(a couple hundred digests and I'll be caught up)