[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Alternanthera species
- From: Paul Sears <psears at nrn1_NRCan.gc.ca>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:03:22 -0400 (EDT)
- In-reply-to: <200303141156.h2EBuo6N009405@otter.actwin.com> from "Aquatic Plants Digest" at Mar 14, 2003 06:56:50 AM
I recently bought a plant I believe to be an Alternanthera of some sort.
I've looked at pictures on the web, and suspect that I have A. sessilis,
which most sources say won't grow submersed. Could anyone familiar with
both A. reineckii and A. sessilis describe the differences for me?
psears_at_nrn1_dot_nrcan.gc.ca, 613-996-4171, facsimile / télécopieur 613-996-9400
Natural Resources Canada, 1, Haanel Drive, Nepean, Ontario K1A 1M1
Ressources naturelles Canada, 1, Haanel Drive, Nepean, Ontario K1A 1M1
Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada