Re: The chilling truth about cold horsepower

Thank you Paul for blowing away the dust, and thanks
everyone else that pitched in.

Now I think I can better tell which chillers are going to
cost more to operate? And which manufacturers are just
giving a lot of hot air!

I think the physicist Richard Feynman once wrote something
to the effect that having so many different names for
energy and its changes were confusing and unnecessary.

I agree.

There'll be a pop quiz Friday, right after we shorten one
of the legs on a cockeyed conversion table or two.

Scott H.