[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: The chilling truth about cold horsepower
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: The chilling truth about cold horsepower
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:29:00 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200306121115.h5CBFMRJ008413@otter.actwin.com>
Thank you Paul for blowing away the dust, and thanks
everyone else that pitched in.
Now I think I can better tell which chillers are going to
cost more to operate? And which manufacturers are just
giving a lot of hot air!
I think the physicist Richard Feynman once wrote something
to the effect that having so many different names for
energy and its changes were confusing and unnecessary.
There'll be a pop quiz Friday, right after we shorten one
of the legs on a cockeyed conversion table or two.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).