[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Snails
- From: Ed Dumas <eldumas at telus_net>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 07:24:12 -0700
- References: <200305221128.h4MBSZGl000588@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20030208 Netscape/7.02
What species of snails are good in planted tanks?
Red Ramshorn snails are awesome. I have never seen one eat any of my
healthy plants, only when the leaves begin to die off do they go after
them. They do a great job with my algae.