[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: APD Format -- Icy deadlines -- Only Godot is working on single mode
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: APD Format -- Icy deadlines -- Only Godot is working on single mode
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 08:18:05 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200305181114.h4IBEbqD028868@otter.actwin.com>
Cynthia Powers, our APD List Mom said, no doubt in a merry
> Y'all can vote until hell freezes over; the APD will not
> be going to an
> individual-email format. :) The error handling on a list
> this size is a
> big mess in the digest format; it would be a nightmare if
> we went to
> individual emails.
> Sorry, folks.
And she reminded everyone that hasn't looked through the
archives on this issue:
For those who find the format of the APD to be cumbersome,
you can read
emails as they arrive by going to
A little cut-n-paste and you can reply to individual emails
And don't forget Erik's suggestion of a "burster" to break
up the digests for you as they arrive.
So that ought to settle things until someone new finds APD.
Maybe a few notes about his on the APD web page would be a
good idea? It certain'y might cut down some of the
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.