Re: APD format -- or - A burst of information

Scott H. asked for specific names/brands of digest bursting plug-ins, and Erik O. lamented that he was unable to find one for Outlook, which is probably the most common mail reader Windows users are using.

I don't use Outlook, but doesn't it have the digest burst feature built in? I seem to recall that it does for some reason. Anyone using Outlook might want to browse through the menu options and see.
--
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee