[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: crypts on driftwood???
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: crypts on driftwood???
- From: Dave Millman <dave at tactics_com>
- Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 18:11:54 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200305110725.h4B7P3fM016411@otter.actwin.com>
At 12:25 AM 5/11/2003, Kirk Melton wrote:
I overheard an employee at a local fish store telling a customer that he
grows his cryptocorynes on driftwood, stuffed into the little nooks and
crannies of stumps. Is this possible?
Although I cannot say whether it is possible or not (seems unlikely
though), it would be easy for the LFS staff around here to confuse many
crypts with Java Fern, which likes driftwood just fine.