[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
8800K PC lights
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: 8800K PC lights
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 01:06:32 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200304191048.h3JAms5S016286@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
I've been using the 8800K plant bulbs for awhile. I like them and the color
when mixed with a 5000K-6700K range bulb.
No, there's no algae advantage, just a nicer look I think.
Perhaps a 7200K (Triton) will come out in the 55-96 w range?
I have a 7200K 13 w PC light that's really nice.
Amano uses this color temp(8800K) and I assume that's why they are being
sold these days. But over all the look is nice, not as harsh as I'd thought
when mixed with warmer temps.