[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Responding to threads
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Responding to threads
- From: Wright Huntley <jwwiii at pacbell_net>
- Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 09:04:40 -0800
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20030208 Netscape/7.02
First, I copied the stuff, shown below as quoted.
Second, I went to "Compose" and opened a new outgoing mail window.
Third, I addressed it to the Aquatic Plants Digest [Typed "aq" in the
"To:" line and the system did the rest.]
Fourth, I pasted the quoted stuff as a quotation.
Fifth, I typed "Re:" in the subject line and copied the old subject there.
Sixth, I typed this response.
Seventh, I will hit send when I have proofed it and decided it is OK.
Anyone here care to guess why I utterly detest the "Digest" format? ;-)
> Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 15:54:33 -0600
> From: - <triax at bellsouth_net>
> Subject: Responding to threads
> Was wondering how you respond to threads here. Thanks!
Wright Huntley -- 209 521-0557 -- 731 Loletta Ave, Modesto CA 95351
Tax season to-do list:
1. Sharpen pencils.
2. Mark calendar.
Then attend WCW XII, on April 26th and 27th and unwind: