[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Best Fluorescent?
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Best Fluorescent?
- From: "Charles Kuehnl" <ckuehnl at cox_net>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:58:42 -0600
- Disposition-notification-to: "Charles Kuehnl" <ckuehnl at cox_net>
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <200301301042.h0UAg7uZ015028 at otter_actwin.com>
There has been some discussion lately about the best fluorescent bulbs
for lighting a planted tank. I remember that when I first got into
planted tanks I also thought a lot about the many lighting options. I
also remembered seeing some reports of tests done on fluorescent bulbs.
You might want to look at George Booth's site hosted on the Krib
(http://aquaticconcepts.thekrib.com/) and click on the link for Lighting
under the Technical Information section on the left of the page.
Obviously this is technical info and not feedback from people who have
used them but it may help.