Re: Finish this sentence

>"Floating Plants - Plants which float on the surface of the water,
>deriving needed nutrients from the water via hairlike structures
>called ______.

Thanks Paul for both answers. Something funky happened to the list
and it turns out that I asked twice.

It does surprize me that with all of the dedicated botanists and
planted aquarium hobbyists in the world, there is not yet a
scientific sounding term for those root hairs. Good enough for me
though.

JoAnn

multipart/alternative
  text/html