[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #410
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #410
- From: James Foley <foleyjames at shaw_ca>
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:09:39 -0400
- Disposition-notification-to: foleyjames at shaw_ca
- References: <200210251004.g9PA4pQJ026161 at mailhub_actwin.com>
David brown asked: What material should I use to build a light rack?
I used 1x2 poplar for my canopies. I covered them with plywood and have a
front swinging flap. The plywood was left natural on some, and painted black
for others. Very easy construction.