Trade...

For a while I had snails and a few SAEs that tore the last batch I had to
shreds. Now that that problem is resolved, I want to try to get some Rotala
Wallichi going again. I have been looking all over the bay area for some,
but none of the more advanced places (Albany, Ocean Aquarium) haven't had it
for several weeks...

So, I've got a some real nice stems of R. Macrandra (or H. Zostrofolia, or
R. Indica) that I would be willing to trade for a some stems of Wallichi.

Please contact me off-line if you have some you can spare.

TIA,

- Jeff