Re: English edition of Kasselmann

At 03:48 PM 7/31/02 -0400, Scott Heiber asked:
>I wonder how much it will be when it is finally released -- we don't
>actually think the October date will hold, do we ;-) .  Inflation by
>then, whenever 'then' is, could turn today's $84 into a considerable
>sum of money.
>
>Locking in the current price -- That's one more reason to order now.
>Can you get and pass through the discount on early (paid) orders, Dave?

Without going into too much detail, October 30th is a pretty good date (so
far) and the price should not change.  My price will be lower than 15% off
$84, significantly.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!

multipart/mixed
---