Re: English edition of Kasselmann

Dave G. wrote:
"Without going into too much detail, October 30th is a pretty good date (so
far) and the price should not change."

Considering the detail we DO go into on this list, PLEASE DO elaborate
further - WHY does the release date KEEP getting pushed ever further into
the future? Is the problem on Kasselmann's end, in the translation, or is it
due to any inability on the part of the publisher to get the cash together
to do a print run?

I don't really care how expensive the book ultimately is, I'll want a copy
regardless, having looked at a German language copy of the first edition.

I don't want to have to learn how to read German.

James Purchase
Toronto