Re: reef digest list

No digests, but here's some excellent web sites:

www.reefs.org and www.reefcentral.com

and Usenet news://rec.aquaria.marine.reefs is my favorite.

Also a search like this should help:

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=cyanobacteria&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&as_ugroup=*reefs*&lr=&hl=en

Those should get you stated.  Good luck.

-Eric