Fascinated with Anubias

hi all,

As a break from fighting the Algae wars, and since I don't have a LaMotte
test kit, I thought I'd post this one. I am finding that the plants which I
am liking best are anubias (I got 220W and compresed gas CO2 for this?) They
grow well, don't melt like crypts, don't need to be hacked back every week,
and they don't put out those annoying little stem roots that Ludwigia and
others do.

I have A. barteri, A barteri nana, A. barteri coffeefolia, A barteri "red
stem", and A. frazeri.

Can anybody recommend sources (or want to send some cuttings ;-)) for more
varieties?

-Rachel

Leaving for Chicago this afternoon, and then heading to Boston on Amtrak on
Thursday. I hope.