[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NO3 test kit problems
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: NO3 test kit problems
- From: Eric McGlohon <eric at dekard_com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:06:53 -0400
- In-reply-to: <no.id>; from allangm at hotmail_com on Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 03:30:54PM +0000
- User-agent: Mutt/22.214.171.124i
On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 03:30:54PM +0000, allan Mlodick wrote:
> Other than the LaMotte, which is overkill for our purposes, does anyone have
> a recommendation for a test kit for NO3 in the 2 to 20 ppm range?
Salifert is an excellent test kit, just below LaMott in quality.
Much less in price. I use the NO3 test kit on a regular basis and
am very happy with it. The Range is .1-100 (2 levels of accuracy
for the tests). You can find Salifert test kits many of the online