Misinformation

"Tom, I would guess it was during Kindergarten when they discussed
manners.  I think the archives of your posts speak for themselves."

Dave, long time no chat. You don't send me nasty emails anymore, how is
honey? I think my posts speak okay. Most of them offer useful advice,
information or observation. And yes, the occasional strongly-worded
viewpoint opposing the conventional wisdom. Sometimes that's what it takes.

Your posts, on the other hand, are mostly little more than advertising. To
be fair, we should add to your side of the ledger the many posts from people
that complained about your CO2 equipment killing their fish. And then add
your attempts to fuzz over that with your loony misinformation about tank
dumps and supersonic valves.

I'll stand by my record. You're the one that should be ashamed.

TW