[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #48
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #48
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:01:18 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200204231923.g3NJN0227311 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> I've always wondered how Amano (and now you Tom) gets the surface
> to move when there are no pumps.
> A good example of this is Amanos totally clean tank in "Nature Aquarium
> World book one", page 154-155, which has a very active surface.
> How do you do it? Whats the magic? =)