[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Python faucet pump with RV hose
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Python faucet pump with RV hose
- From: Eric McGlohon <eric at dekard_com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:34:33 -0500
- In-reply-to: <no.id>; from lindstro at biostat_wisc.edu on Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 01:46:12PM -0600
- User-agent: Mutt/188.8.131.52i
On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 01:46:12PM -0600, Mary Lindstrom wrote:
> My questions are:
> Will the python faucet pump attach to a standard garden hose faucet adaptor?
> Will the python faucet pump accept a standard hose?
> Is the "waterbed pump" mentioned in some earlier posts essentially the
> same thing as the python faucet pump?
> BTW, if I had know about Pythons when I started I probably would have
> just bought one.
That's funny, because it's the opposite for me. I originally bought
a Python, then found out it was just a glorified waterbed refil
kit, which I allready had in the depths of my basment. If I had
to do it over again I would have saved the $40 and just DIY'ed it.
Then again, the Python is a good product. It is nice not to have
to futz with anything because it's slightly offsize, etc. When
mine developed leaks they replaced with no hastles.
It's become my blessing/curse. I am running seven tanks now, and
am considering setting up one or two more. I would have never set
up this many tanks if I had to lug all of those buckets.
Who the heck would buy Python underwear?