[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Freshwater Biology
- From: James Folsom <hymy at arches_uga.edu>
- Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 13:13:45 -0500
- References: <200204040848.g348m3A29403 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:0.9.2) Gecko/20010726 Netscape6/6.1
My Library has it, I can scan it and .pdf it. But I have no Idea about
any method of reasonably distributing it. It should remain legal under
the fair use definition, if nobody profits from it.
> This scientific journal (Feb 2002) has an excellent paper of aquatic
> plants(4 common species) on substrate versus water column uptake. Some
> surprisingly interesting comments about how little they use the roots when
> the nutrients are available in the water column(basically they don't use
> them when nutrients are available).
> This study was done with only 4 species but I think it applies well to
> planted tanks and many other species.
> Those that have it available to them may be interested.
> Tom Barr