Potassium Permanganate

Numerous people were curious about my search for Potassium Permanganate.
Apparently it is not available in all the big name chain stores nationwide. I
did find a bottle in Sears near the water softening supplies. I hope this
helps those who are also searching.

Now the question is how much do I use? I searched the archives and there were
a ton of different answers.

I also searched the archives for information on the possibility of clown
loaches eating algae eating shrimp. There were few answers but some people
said they do and a few said they don't. Does anybody have any new information
on the clown loach's taste for shrimp?

Thanks again,
Scott S