Re:ACLU

>Ya know, maybe it's just me, but isn't this entire lawsuit just the sort of
>thing the ACLU lives for? Restrictions on freedom and speech and all
>that? They
>have a lovely little website (I don't have the URL handy but a quick
>google will
>turn it up) and many, many ways to contact them if you're currently being
>threatened with having your speech or other basic rights curtailed.

It is my understanding, from my contact with the ACLU, that they do
not take on cases like this. They typically try to focus on issues
involving people vs. government (i.e. schools, government agencies,
etc). While they do take a strong stand on constitutional issues,
this is apparently out of their realm since it doesn't involve the
government.

JoAnn VanDersarl

multipart/alternative
  text/html