[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Frustrated in search

It is slightly off topic, but I am wondering if anyone
on the list can help me out.  A while back I wrote
about automating the water supply to one of my tanks. 
I have now completed automating the water supply to
all my tanks, and I now want to automate the drainage
part of water changing.  But I can't seem to find the
piece of equipment I think I need even after numerous
internet searches.  Here is what I want:
Alan wrote:
"I want to find a normally closed, 110 volt solenoid
valve with 3/8 inch female NPT ports to use to
automate the draining of water from my aquarium.  I
have already automated the input side using a float
valve, and I want to automate the drainage aspect
using the Home Automation program in my computer and
an X-10 controller for the solenoid. 

If anybody has any suggestions I would be very



I don't know if this site has what you are looking for
but they do carry various solenoid valves.  It's
Clippard (www.clippard.com).  This is the manufacturer
of the M3 needle valves.


Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards®