Frustrated in search

It is slightly off topic, but I am wondering if anyone on the list can help me out.  A while back I wrote about automating the water supply to one of my tanks.  I have now completed automating the water supply to all my tanks, and I now want to automate the drainage part of water changing.  But I can't seem to find the piece of equipment I think I need even after numerous internet searches.  Here is what I want:

I want to find a normally closed, 110 volt solenoid valve with 3/8 inch female NPT ports to use to automate the draining of water from my aquarium.  I have already automated the input side using a float valve, and I want to automate the drainage aspect using the Home Automation program in my computer and an X-10 controller for the solenoid.

If anybody has any suggestions I would be very appreciative.

Alan

Alan Kaufmann, Psych Tech
Napa, California..................
Where grapes are grown......