Sorry about flying fish

Hey, Sorry if I came on a bit strong there about the archives and all.  You know, I haven't seen anyone recommend them in a long time.  For several years I only lurked on the list because I felt that any questions I might ask would be considered dumb.  What a shame, I now really enjoy being an active participant.  I would like to point out that if someone had not asked about bleaching I would never have posted about potassium permanganate.  And if I had never posted about potassium permanganate I never would have learned from a response post that you can buy it at Sears.  This is what I am talking about.

I don't use word wrap?  Damm, that is like telling me I have bad breath.  Why didn't someone tell me sooner?!?  I will try to fix this.  I had no idea.  Looks fine on my screen.

Alan

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---