[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Bowfronts
- From: Penny Crowley <pcrowley at snet_net>
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 18:59:06 +0800
- In-Reply-To: <200202180429.g1I4T2223274 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
I really enjoy my bowfront (72g) and have had MANY compliments on it. It
does give you a little extra space back to front....I can't think of
anything negative to say about it. It certainly is more distinctive than a
flat front tank.
> From: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest)
> Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
> Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:29:02 -0500 (EST)
> To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
> Subject: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1621
> Some don't like the shape of commonly available tanks. Does anyone
> thing bowfronts are good -- better than your average flat face tank?
> Scott H.