[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
I answer them for a few reasons rather than sending them immediately to the
1) They get pissed at terse responses to "go somewhere else" for the answer.
2) Each problem is often unique is some aspect.
3) It ropes them into the discussion and interaction with people rather than
a web site.
4) It helps other folks(that already know a thing or two) to learn this
better and go forth and spread the Gospel of aquatic plants.
5) I am curious of other's water conditions and reasons for success/failure.
This helps me and my own assessments.
6) They are frustrated and need encouragement to get through the first
7) I was in pain in the past like they are now.
8) It makes the success of the hobby as a whole better for everyone if more
are successful at it.
9) It improves aquascapes in the USA and elsewhere since it takes care of
the plant health and growth issues.
10) Not everyone wants a certain method, has money for lighting etc.
11) They sometimes overlook something they don't see in the FAQ's.
12) They learn faster and better.
These are a few reasons why.