Ameca splendens, Got 'em

Thanks to the advice of fellow Maryland aquaculturist's, I stopped by
The Aquarium Center in Randallstown today while in the area on business.
Sure enough, they had them in stock.

The guy who waited on me told me they got 3 or 4 dozen in less than a
week ago. There were about 10 left.
Unfortunately, all were females. I bought 4. I'm keeping my fingers
crossed that a few of them are already pregnant.

Are these livebearers as prolific as others?

As soon as I released them out of the bag, 2 of the 4 headed over to an
anubias with some hairy algea, & took a few chomps.

COOL

David