Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 12:16:15 -0800 (PST)
From: "S. Hieber" < shieber at yahoo_com
<http://k2.netaddress.com/tpl/Message/310KQCMGS/Editor?ToRec=iTo=shieber at yahoo_com>

Subject: Light timers

Amazon is offering the intermatic programable timer (DT17C) for about
$21 bucks. It is often sold for anywhere from $32-$40. These are
reliable timers and when the power goes out, they maintain time and
program settings with a standard battery. If you want to run your
substrate cables on moderately frequent on/off cycles, these timers
will allow up to 14 settings per day or 98 settings per week.

If you're interested:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004W4WU/qid=1009916006/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_3_1/102-4699719-7828908
<http://k2.netaddress.com/tpl/Info/Popup?hidden___url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fexec%2Fobidos%2FASIN%2FB00004W4WU%2Fqid%3D1009916006%2Fsr%3D8-1%2Fref%3Dsr_8_3_1%2F102-4699719-7828908>

or just search for "DT17C" or "intermatic timer"

Scott H

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---