Drs Foster and Smith

Well, I hate to complain, given recent suits and all, but my recent experience with this company was not good.  I spend a lot of money on Pet Warehouse products yearly and this sale of their company pains me greatly.
I ordered several things Dec.1 and they are still not here; several calls to customer service resulted in long waits on hold and no results.  None of the items were on backorder when I ordered, and now one (Eheim replacement suction cups; no, they don't last forever) apparently is.  They predict 30 more days!!  2 months is a long time to wait in my opinion.  Maybe after the transition is done, things will improve.
Let's hope.
Roxanne Bittman