Re: More Eheim Confusion

    > ... Every part number by part number, within each series,
    > the xxx6 and the xxx8 are the same except that the media
    > container is taller for the xxx8s.  ...
    > Would anyone else care to stand up and defend the laws of
    > physics against Eheim's specs?

    Um, since the container is taller, wouldn't that mean it's
    working against a shorter head?  Might be worth a few percent
    of flow rate.  I dunno -- just guessing.

    -- Keith

--
    W. Keith Brummett                   "... and all the science I
    brummett at ds_net                     don't understand, it's just