RE: Pet Warehouse and Drs. Smith and Foster Merger.

Check them out, I found their prices to be excellent on the Onyx Sand I just ordered.  It was $14.39 total per bag including freight.  I ordered 4 bags and the total shipping  was less than $8.  I ordered most of my supplies from Petwarehouse before and am going to continue with 'The Doctor's'.  The Onyx Sand alone was a considerable savings, it was $12.95 plus $11 per bag in freight before. That's nearly $10 a bag savings.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---