Re: Plant Guild Power C02 Reactor

> I'm currently feeding my C02 into my AC500 intake tube. Effectiveness
is questionable, and the > noise is irritating.

I am also currently feeding C02 into an AC500 intake tube. I also
question the effectiveness for my tank -- I do get a lowering of Ph, but
not enough CO2 to make my plants photosynthesize until the very end of
the day just before the lights go out :( However, I have at least found
that if I feed the C02 through an air stone first, the bubbles are tiny
enough not to make any additional noise as they get sucked into the
impellor. Just some info to save your ears until your reactor arrives
(or not).

Amy