[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1312
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1312
- From: Penny Crowley <pcrowley at snet_net>
- Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 20:40:37 +0800
- In-Reply-To: <200109300748.f8U7m3E15052 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
I have both yoyos & SAEs and they are fine together.
> From: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest)
> Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
> Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:48:03 -0400 (EDT)
> To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
> Subject: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1312
> I have a question about the compatibility of Yo Yo Loaches and SAEs
> I have a 90 gal tank that is fairly algae free due to 6 SAEs; however it is
> becoming over run by snails.
> I would like to place a couple of Yo Yo Loaches in it to control / eradicate
> the snail population
> Will there be a problem between the loaches and the SAEs ?