[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MY WORST NIGHTMARE JUST CAME TRUE!!!
I'm not a chemist but there is usually a warning on tubes of silicone
telling you to keep it off your, or wash your hands. Be sure to read
the label. On the other hand (no pun intended), I'm pretty sure that
it is no more harmful than bottled vinegar like you buy in the grocery
store -- I think acetic acid is uesd as a catalyst or one of the
solvents. It's tough to get it silicone off of your skin though.
Mineral spirits work as a thinner before the silicone has cured BUT you
never never never want to get mineral spirits directly on your skin --
or near an aquarium for that matter.
Hope that helps.
Do You Yahoo!?
Spot the hottest trends in music, movies, and more.